How The Enviro-Guard Pivoting Roll Off Lid System Works
Why You Need Roll Off Lids!
- Make Your Roll Offs EPA Compliant — Roll off containers must have lids to eliminate storm water runoff. Non-compliance = fines from $2k to $50k per day!
- Eliminate Water Weight in your Roll Off — Don’t pay to dump storm water!
- Extend the Life of your Roll Off Floor — Watertight lids prevent storm water from getting into the container. No storm water means less rust water and leachate in the roll off.
- Protect Against Theft & Dumping — Covering and locking your roll off will prevent theft, and you can reduce illegal dumping, which means less liability for your and less $$ at the landfill.
Why you Need OUR Roll Off Lids!
- Adjustable to Fit Standard Size Roll Offs
- Withstand Hot & Cold Weather
- Easy to Install & All Hardware is Included
- Transportable — Lid is only 13″ Tall
|IP Part #IP ROL SYSTEM|| Pivoting Roll Off Lid System|
(includes 4-piece Roll Off Lid and Frame System)
Enviro-Guard Pivoting Roll Off Lid System Installation Instructions
WARNING: Roll Off Lid Safety Information
BEFORE transporting your covered Roll Off Container, be sure to follow these three steps:
- Secure BOTH safety latches with Master Locks to be assured that the Roll Off Lid stays closed. (Master Locks are available sold separately.)
- Latch safety chain to D-Ring for additional security.
- Strap down Roll Off Lid to Roll Off Container with THREE ratchet sets, which are supplied FREE with every Roll Off System order (along with SIX additional D-Rings – 8 total D-Rings.) Two ratchet sets are put on the length of the lid and one across lid “A”.
- If you didn’t receive your ratchets and D-Rings, please let us know, and we will send them right away.