Ratchet Load Binders
Work load limits from 6,600 to 13,000 pounds
- Continuous take-up feature assures finite adjustment.
- Superior quality.
- Superior alloy forgings.
- 7/8″ & 1″ diameter Acme Thread.
- Product trace codes.
- Certified to meet or exceed all military specifications, DOT regulation, CVSA Cargo Securement Guidelines.
- Uni-Steel,high carbon handle; heavy swedged barrel is cold-drawn tubing instead of welded pipe.
- Alloy forged heat treated hooks,electro-welded links,and forged eyebolts.
- Bright gold zinc plated to prevent premature oxidation.
- One man operated. Double action handles have spring- loaded pawls which assures constant engagement of the pawl in the ratchet wheel.
- Steel pawl will always be in the drive or reverse drive operating position at any angle.(Push-Pull)
- Working Load Limit clearly identified on each ratchet.
|Part Number||Max – Min
|LDR||EYE – BOLTS||6||8||12.75||7/8||12,000||24,000||5.8|
|LDR-38-10||3/8 – 5/16||8||10||12.75||7/8||6,600||13,200||9.4|
|LDR-12-10||1/2 – 3/8||8||10||12.75||7/8||9,200||18,400||12.5|
|DR||EYE – BOLTS||8||10||15.5||1||13,000||32,000||9.4|
|DR-3||5/8 – 1/2||8||10||15.5||1||13,000||26,000||15.8|
|DR-J-J||JAW & JAW||8||10||15.5||1||13,000||26,000||15|