Rear load, storm water resistant lids reduce water weight in your can.
- One lid system keeps rain out of your can: Typical two-lid system allows significant storm water leakage.
- Strong and durable hinge line: Eight knuckles for hinge line durability.
- No seams to break: Vacuum formed HDPE plastic process eliminates the seams found in all other manufacturing processes, and reduces splitting on the hinge line and perimeter of lid.
- UVI protects from harsh weather: Long-life, Ultra-Violet Inhibitor Package (UVI) is blended into the plastic to protect the lid from the sun (from becoming brittle or turning white).
- Easy to thread: Robotically drilled hinge holes and lid rod guides make lid rod threading easy every time!
- Several sizes available: Six sizes of storm water lids to meet your needs. Replaces two 31” rear load lids.
- Contains Post Consumer Regrind (PCR): Up to 10% recycled plastic ensures a “Green Product” in your customers’ disposal area, plus lids are 100% recyclable.
- Made in USA.
Quantity Options: 90 lids per skid. Skids may be broken down to fit your requirements at no additional cost – NO MINIMUM QUANTITIES!
|6231P||62½" x 31"|
|6237P||62½" x 37"|
|6238P||62½" x 38"|
|6239P||62½" x 39"|
|6241P||62½" x 41"|
|6244P||62½" x 44"|