Front Load, One Piece Water Resistant Lids
- Typical two-lid system allows significant storm water leakage.
- Replaces two standard 36″ x 58″ lids.
- Keeps the container bottom from rusting eliminating costly replacement.
- Rain gutter system diverts water around trap door.
- Vacuum formed HDPE plastic process eliminates the seams found in all other manufacturing processes, and reduces splitting on the hinge line and perimeter of lid.
- Long-life, Ultra-Violet Inhibitor Package (UVI) is blended into the plastic to protect the lid from the sun (from becoming brittle or turning white).
- Robotically drilled hinge holes and lid rod guides make lid rod threading easy every time!
- Contains up to 40% Post Consumer Regrind (PCR) in every lid!
- Made in USA.
Quantity Options: 40 Lids per skid. Skids may be broken down to fit your requirements at no additional cost – NO MINIMUM QUANTITIES!
|7458P||74" x 58"||Solid one-piece Storm Water Resistant Lid (no Lid-in-a-Lid System). Ideal for the upright 8 yarders.|