Front Load, Easy Open Water Resistant Lids
- Reduce storm water: While a typical two-lid system allows for significant storm water leakage, our rain gutter system diverts water around the trap door.
- “Lid-in-a-Lid” System: Outside lid can stay closed, not flipped open.
- Easy open lid: Center-hinged, and the inside lid is lightweight, so it’s easy for your customers to flip up to dump trash.
- Only one lid needed: Replaces two standard 36″ x 58″ lids.
- Bottoms last longer: Keeps the container bottom from rusting, eliminating costly replacement.
- No seams to break: Vacuum formed HDPE plastic process eliminates the seams found in all other manufacturing processes, and reduces splitting on the hinge line and perimeter of lid.
- UVI protects from harsh weather: Long-life, Ultra-Violet Inhibitor Package (UVI) has been blended into the plastic to protect the lid from the sun (from becoming brittle or turning white).
- Easy to thread: Robotically drilled hinge holes and lid rod guides make lid rod threading easy every time!
- Contains Post Consumer Regrind (PCR): Up to 10% recycled plastic ensures a “Green Product” in your customers’ disposal area, plus lids are 100% recyclable.
- Optional one-piece version: Version without door is perfect for 8 yard upright containers (P# 7458P).
- Made in USA.
Quantity Options: 40 Lids per skid. Skids may be broken down to fit your requirements at no additonal cost – NO MINIMUM QUANTITIES!
|7458TDS||74" x 58"||Storm Water Resistant Lid with side opening Lid-in-a-Lid System|
View in Catalog